Movies Under the Stars Returns Tonight At Prien Lake Park Featuring “Frozen”
The Calcasieu Parish Police Jury has announced the return of "Movies Under The Stars". The outdoor event returns tonight and will run for 4 weeks in April 2014 at the Prien Lake park in Lake Charles.
This April kick off your weekends at Prien Lake Park with the Spring Series of Movies Under the Stars! This year’s lineup includes feisty snow sisters, a radioactive teen hero, a Southern fried classic and legions of minions! Beginning Friday, April 4th, and continuing the Series April 11th, 18th and 25th, movies to delight all ages will come to life on the big screen at Prien Lake Park.
Movies Under the Stars presents:
- April 4th– “Frozen” – Say goodbye to winter this year with an Oscar winner that conjures up a blizzard of fun for everyone. A sister goes on a quest to save her kingdom from eternal winter with the help of an awkward mountain man, some love-struck trolls and one hilarious snowman.
- April 11th – “The Amazing Spider-Man”
- April 18th – “Steel Magnolias”
- April 25th – “Despicable Me 2”
- Source: Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Julie Fay
This is a family fun and free event so make your plans to go enjoy some quality time with your friends and family!