Wayne Toups And Frank Foster Headline 2016 Iowa Rabbit Festival March 18-19 — Win Weekend Passes [VIDEO]
The 30th year of the Iowa Rabbit Festival will be next Friday and Saturday March 18th and 19th with new scenery. The festival after 29 years have moved the festival to Lake Charles and inside the Burton Coliseum.
The past few years, the festival has been riddled with bad weather causing the turn out to be poor. The festival's mission is to raise money for youth and civic organizations in the Iowa area.
This years line up is second to none. Friday night, Wayne Toups will headline the night and on Saturday country music star Frank Foster will perform live! Here is the official lineup for the festival:
Friday Night, March 18th, 2016
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. — Jamie Bergeron
- 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. — Keith Frank
- 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. — Wayne Toups
The rabbit festival cookoff will be held under the Burton Coliseum barn starting at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning March 19th. Want to register your team?
Saturday, March 19th, 2016
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. — Richard Lebouef
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. — Geno Delafose
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. — Krossfyre
- 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. — Bag of Donuts
- 10:00 p.m. to 12 Midnight — Frank Foster
Here is Frank Foster's official video for his song "Boots on the Ground":
Keep listening to us for your chance to win weekend passes to one of the top 20 festivals in the Southeastern United States, The Iowa Rabbit Festival. We will start giving away weekend passes to the festival this Monday morning so listen up!