- 10: 35 p.m.--- Game over. Alabama wins 21-0 over LSU. Congrats to the Tigers on a great season! Thanks to all who rang in on Facebook and during the game!! Talk to y'all tomorrow!!! Peace and GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!
- 10:26 pm---Well yeah why not! Might as well let Jefferson go down with the ship!!!
- 10:20 pm---Trent Richardson 34 yard touchdown run for Alabama. Now Alabama leading 21-0 over LSU
- 10: 17 pm---After the season they had??? Really??? Still proud of my Tigers!!!
- 10: 14 p.m.--- Jordan Jefferson fumbles the ball on 4th and 18th. Alabama ball. I believe its game over. What do you think of the LSU play in the game???
- 10:10 p.m.----You know its bad when the commentators are cheering for us to pass over the 50 yard line
- 10: 05 p.m.---Wow we haven't even made it over mid field!!
- 9:54 p.m.--- End of the 3rd Quarter. Alabama 15-0 over LSU. Jordan Jefferson back in at QB. What do u think about that?
- 9:51 p.m.-- Another Field Goal for Alabama--45 yards. Alabama 15 LSU 0. Time to make a change at QB!!!!!
- 9:46 p.m---Jefferson in really? Sack wow! Why dont we just go give them the trophy!
- 9:43 p.m--Alabama misses a 41 yard field goal!! LSU gets ball Jefferson back in! C'mon Man!
- 9:34 P.m.--Wow Jefferson throws an interception on a dumb throw! It's not looking good right now for the home team!! Tigers need t make a change at QB before this game gets out of hand!
- 9:29 p.m.---LSU Defense makes a stop. Alabama punts to Tigers. Touchback! Will Lee go in?
- 9:25 p.m---Ok i just changed into another LSU shirt! Hopefully thats changes the voodoo!
- 9:24 p.m.---LSU stopped, punts and gets called for a personal foul giving Alabama ball on there own 25.
- 9:16 P.M.---Start of 3rd quarter. Alabama drives down filed and kicks field goal 12-0 Alabama
- 8:46 p.m.---Alabama kicks a 41 yard field goal 9-0. Its halftime. Alabama 9 LSU 0
- 8:40 p.m.---Do you think they should put in Jarret Lee?
- 8:33 p.m.---Alabama 34 yard field goal. 6-0 Alabama. Let go Tigers!!!! What do you think about LSU play so far?
- 8:18p.m.--- Alabama goes for a field goal. Blocked by LSU!!!
- 8:11 p.m.--Alabama fake field goal!! Makes first down by 2 inches!
- 8:07 p.m.--- End of first quarter 3-0 Alabama
- 7:54 p.m.--- Field goal Alabama winning 3-0
- 7:45 p.m.--HORSECOLLAR TACKLE NO CALL!
- 7:38 p.m.---LSU Stops Alabama and they punt. LSU gets ball back. What do u think about game so far?
- 7:36 p.m.---LSU 3 and Out. Alabama has ball
- 7:30 p.m.---- Here we go!! Kick off ! Geaux Tigers!!!
- 7:28 p.m.--- Alabama wins the toss and defered to the second half. LSU gets the ball first!
- 7:26 p.m.---Here comes the Tigers coming through the tunnel!
7:15 p.m.--- Lee Corso from ESPN College Gameday just put on the Tiger mascot head and picks the Tigers to win the game!
7:00 p.m.---- 30 minutes to kickoff!!!
6:15 p.m.--- The countdown is on! Just a little over an hour away from kickoff! I just saw on ESPN college gameday that the average ticket price for the game is $1800 dollars. They said some tickets were bought for upwards of $3000 to $5000 dollars!
WOW would you pay that to go to a game?
5:15 p.m.---College Gameday is currently running on ESPN/ They are inside the Superdome breaking down the LSU/Alabama game!
Meat is cooking down and now it's time to start tailgating the way LSU fans like me do it!
Isn't this a beautiful site? How many of you have popped a top already?
4: 10 p.m.--- So I have the meat in the pot making a gravy and I just lit up the Neon Lights you see in the pictures below! ESPN is running a special edition of College gameday starting at 5 p.m. for 2 hours leading up to the game! Surround Sound is cranked up!
HERE WE GO. Join the Convo!
Have to miss the BIG game tonight? Have to watch it by yourself? Or are you like me, and you just can't sit still during a game like this? Well, join me tonight as I bring you live updates from the LSU/Alabama BCS National Championship game. Keep refreshing this page, and throughout the night, I'll be adding my commentary and keeping you up-to-date on the score, any controversy and any big plays the night might bring!