Halloween Events Going On In Lake Charles And SWLA Oct. 30-31
Halloween is here and the next couple of days, Lake Charles and Southwest Louisiana are having a bunch of things to do to celebrate the spooky holiday.
You can enjoy a spooky movie night, a pumpkin patch, or just go out and trick-or-treat at some safe locations. Here is a list of Halloween events and things to do in the next couple of days.
Crust Pizza located at 3479 Nelson Road in Lake Charles is having pumpkin decorating, face-painting, costume contests & festive movies on Monday, October 30th starting at 5:00 pm.
Games 2 Life is having its haunted house the next couple of days. They are located at 3311 Broad Street in Lake Charles. It will cost you $20 for presale and $25 at gate. The haunted house hours are 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
There are a ton of Turnk-or-Treats going on as well.
- Celebration Worship Center Trunk or Treat. Tuesday, October 31st, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. located at 3231 Highway 1256 in Sulphur, La.
- SCC Trunk or Treat at 501 East Burton in Sulphur, Louisiana from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sulphur PD and Ward 4 Marshal's Office Drive-Thru Trunk or Treat. Tuesday, October 31st, 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. located at 1551 East Napoleon Street in Sulphur.
- Moss Bluff Pentecostal Church from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on October 31st will have a family-friendly, and safe event with lots of candy and even the Kona Ice snow cone truck.
- Sale Street Baptist Church in Lake Charles will hold its annual Trunk or Treat event. It will take place on October 31st from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. It's a fun, safe, and free event open to the community! Bring a big bag for lots of candy.
Sam Houston Jones State Park is having an all-day event called the Spooky Kids Trail. The park is located at 107 Sutherland Road in Moss, Bluff, Louisiana.
Check Out These Louisiana Folklore Stories