Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Southwest Louisiana
Looking for some spicy crawdads around town? We have a list of restaurants and drive-thrus all across SWLA that have the best prices.
Crawfish Fun Fact: I found this article that says the oldest fossil records show crawfish burrows in Australia from over 115 yeas ago. Crawfish farming didn't start to catch on until the 1960s and today Louisiana provides 70-90% of the crawfish consumed in the USA.
The crawfish prices around your town are frequently updated on The Crawfish App website.
Here Are The Cheapest Crawfish Prices In Southwest Louisiana:
- Rouses - $3.69 per pound boiled or $2.99 for 10 pounds or more / Live $2.69 per pound
- Contraband Crawfish - $4.75 per pound boiled or $4.75 10 pounds or more / Live: $3 per pound
- Rikenjaks - $25 for 5 pounds boiled
- Captains Table - $5.90 per pound boiled
- Heinen's Crawfish Boil-n-Go - $5.99 per pound boiled
- Circle 7 Express - $4.99 per pound boiled / Live: $3.00 per pound
- Boulet’s Boil-N-Go - $4.99 per pound boiled / Live: $3.25 per pound
- Paradise Daiquiri - $5.45 per pound boiled
- LeBleu's Landing - $5.98 [er pound boiled
- Hollier's - $5.98 [er pound boiled
- Circle A Mini Mart - $6.25 per pound boiled or $5.79 for 10l pounds or more / Live: $3.25 per pound
- Roy’s Meat Market - $5.99 per pound boiled / Live: $2.50 per pound
- John Mo’s Crawdads - $6.28 per pound boiled
- Habetz Family Crawfish - $3.99 per pound boiled only on Fridays and Saturdays
I'm not much of a crawfish eater, but I love the potatoes, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and corn that are boiled with the crawfish. Where are your favorite places to get the extras boiled with your mudbugs? Let us in know in the comments of our Facebook post.
Essential Cajun Survival Kit
Beverages You Should Try While in New Orleans