Marshland Festival Continues Today Inside The Lake Charles Civic Center
If you did not come to the Marshland Festival last night then you missed one unbelievable night of shear entertainment. Horace Trahan, Krossfyre, Keith Frank and the Chee Weez almost blew the roof off of the Lake Charles Civic Center.
Well don't sweat it. you have another chance to attend today beginning at 11:00 a.m. the music kicks off and doesn't quit until midnight!
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
- 11:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m. — Market Blue Bluegrass Band
- 12:00 p.m. -1:30 p.m. — Whiskey South
- 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. — John Dale Hebert
- 3:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. — La Express W/Johnnie Allan & G.G. Shinn
- 4:30 p.m. -6:00 p.m. — Brad Brinkley / Greg Blanchard
- 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m. — Geno Delafose
- 7:30 p.m. -9:00 p.m. — Jamie Bergeron
- 9:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. – Todd O’Niell Band & Ray Boudreaux “From NBC’s the Voice”
- 10:30 p.m. - Midnight – Frank Foster