Cooking With Cajun Radio: Crab Dip
Here is a great appetizer for your next party that incorporates some good Louisiana Seafood!!!
* 1/2 lb. cooked flaked Crab
* 1 8 oz. pkg. softened Cream Cheese
* 1 1/2 Tbl. Lemon Juice
* 1/4 cup Sour Cream
* 1/8 tsp. Cayenne
* 1/4 tsp. dry Dill Weed
* 1/4 cup minced Scallion
* 1/4 cup minced Green Pepper
* 1 Tbl. Milk
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor; blend.
2. Chill at least two hours.
3. Serve with raw veggies or crackers
As always, email your recipes to Cajun Radio to email@example.com to be featured on Cooking With Cajun Radio!!!!