Contraband Days Cajun Music Lineup For Saturday May 11th
Contraband Days 2013 kicks off this week and will go for two full weeks in Lake Charles. Contraband Days is located on the Lake Charles Civic Center Grounds.
The festival runs from Tuesday April 30th through Sunday May 12th, 2013. The Cajun music day will be on Saturday, May 13th featuring a all-star lineup of bands.
Here is the complete lineup of Cajun bands playing on Saturday May 11th, 2013 at Contraband Days:
- 1:30 p.m. — Ganey Arsement & the Lakeside Gamblers (amphitheater)
- 3 p.m. — Ivy Dugas & the Cajun Cousins (amphitheater)
- 4:30 p.m. — Jamie Bergeron & Kickin Cajuns (amphitheater)
- 6 p.m. — High Performance (amphitheater)
- 7:30 p.m. — Damon Troy (amphitheater)
- 9 p.m. — Jo-el Sonnier (amphitheater)
Go pass yourself a good time this year at Contraband Days!