Cooking W/Cajun Radio: Oysters Rockefeller
With Lent right around the corner, we are staying with the seafood recipes in today's Cooking With Cajun Radio.
Cajun Oysters Rockefeller Recipe
1 Bunch spinach, washed
1 Bunch green onion tops
1 Parsley bunch leaves
1 Rib celery, minced
1/2 c Butter or margarine, melted
1 Juice of lemon
36 Oysters in shells
1. Using food processor, process spinach, onion tops and parsley until
2. Mix with celery, melted butter and lemon juice.
3. Half fill 6 pie plates with rock salt.
4. Place 6 oysters on half shell in each plate; cover each oyster with 1
teaspoon vegetable mixture.
5. Place plates under broiler; cook until edges of oysters curl, then serve
Email your lent recipes to email@example.com and they will be featured right here on Cajun Radio!!!